valid 1st September, 2013 – 30th August, 2014
(NZ$, GST incl.)
This price range allows us to provide you with
an appropriate rate depending on the length and time of your visit,
or number in your party. Please enquire.
Child (age 2-14)
- continental and/or cooked breakfast. Our focus is on variety, personal choice and fresh home grown/local products
- complimentary tasting of the vineyard's wine (Wine available for purchase)
- use of the Lodge's off-road bikes (4)
or the Lodge's new battery power assisted bikes (2) to cruise the wineries
- use of golf clubs (3 sets)
- out-door spa
- use of BBQ areas, guest kitchen/dining area, petanque, courtyards and grounds
- use of laundry facilities
- wireless/broadband + guest lap-top for your private use
- office facilities including fax, scanner & phone
- a vineyard dinner platter for two @ $75.00 (wine available or BYO). Includes a variety of fresh local meats, sea-food, cheeses, breads etc.
- self-catering using the guest kitchen or BBQ areas. Fresh produce from the kitchen-garden available in season
- You may choose to dine at one of the many fine restaurants that are located within a short drive. We have sample menus from the local restaurants and can make recommendations and bookings for you if you wish. Blenheim has a reliable taxi service.
STRAW LODGE BOOKING / CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date: 20% forfeit of the total booking price. Cancellation within 2 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
availability and to
make a booking